Sunday, July 31, 2011

Does curiosity really kill the cat?

If you can tell but this is a drug bust.. Interesting right?

You know when you see someone pulled over with at least two cops you are thinking "huh I wonder what's going on there." Does that make you too curious for your own good? Well today on my way home from Alpine I saw one car pulled over with at least eight cops on the stop blocking the whole side of the freeway. This made me so crazy curious about what in the world was going on. I really want to know, I even wanted my mom to reverse so I could take a better look. Maybe even take some pictures. I know people say to mind your own business but with things like this isn't it supposed to be public knowledge? I don't want people to think I want to know everything about everyone because I don't I just want to know about some things like crime, especially drug busts. They just interest me so much. Well I guess I'll have to watch the news tonight to see if there is anything else about.

No comments:

Post a Comment