![]() |
Happy 25th Anniversary
Mom & Dad
Happy Anniversary to the two most amazing people in my life. They are great examples of how to truly love each other and their family. At the moment they are just getting to Hawaii for a much deserved vacation without the girls and boy, even though I complained when they said they weren't taking us they still deserve it! They love each other so very much and I hope and pray I can have a marriage like they do. They really do laugh and love more then any other couple I've met. Sometimes I act annoyed when they kiss and act lovey around me but the truth is I really am grateful for they love they share because it teaches me so much. I don't know where I'd be without them. Both figuratively and literally. They have taught me so much in my life and I will never be able to thank them enough. I know it's not as good as those homemade cards I'd make you when you are little but Happy Anniversary I love you both so much thanks for being the greatest parents anyone could ask for! Love you and can't wait to hear all about Hawaii!

No comments:
Post a Comment