Wednesday, July 27, 2011

First Post!

Well, I'm new at the whole blogging thing so if you are reading this just bare with me. I have to talk about the great day I have had, and I'm kinda OCD so I'm just going to make a list.
  • I have the best friends in the world I know I only got to see them for a little bit today but thanks to them I have this great blog, and thanks to the lovely Miss Jones I have a cute title thingy (sorry I don't know what it's called yet) but it's fantastic and I'm really excited!
  • I got to hang out with my two little cousins today, Jaygen and Jaycee, they are the cutest things in the whole world.
  • I had a job interview at the hospital, yay! Cross your fingers I found out about it Monday, but I think it went really well!
  • I talked to the one and only Diane Adams and found out Buddy is doing better, this was very good new P.S.
  • I got to go to the Vault today for hip-hop and it was way fun (and a freakin good work out). 
  • I watched my first Glee episode.
  • My nails are now painted two of my favorite colors, bubble gum pink and mermaids tears.
  • Me and my amazing father got to go to 25 Main on a date for dinner and it was of course delicious!
  • I'm talking to my amazing friend Brayden Matheson who leaves on his mission soon but we won't talk about it.
  • and now I'm blogging!
Over all it was a really good day and I'm really excited to officially be a blogger if that's how you say it.
 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. I'm excited to read about your life now that we are not right across the street. Don't forget to follow us at
    www.thejohnsonjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete